BioNitrogen signs agreement with Florida Fertilizer Company
BioNitrogen Corporation announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. for the purchase and sale of land in Hardee County, Florida. The MOU provides Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. an option to purchase up to 10 acres of land from BioNitrogen for the purpose of constructing a warehouse facility with rail access to blend, store and distribute fertilizer products.
Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. was established in 1959 in Hardee County, Florida. It handles a complete line of plant food and plant protection materials for citrus, vegetable, nursery, pasture, and sod farms. These products include both dry and liquid fertilizers.
BioNitrogen Corporation BioNitrogen Corp. is a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement