BioNitrogen signs agreement with Florida Fertilizer Company
BioNitrogen Corporation announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. for the purchase and sale of land in Hardee County, Florida. The MOU provides Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. an option to purchase up to 10 acres of land from BioNitrogen for the purpose of constructing a warehouse facility with rail access to blend, store and distribute fertilizer products.
Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. was established in 1959 in Hardee County, Florida. It handles a complete line of plant food and plant protection materials for citrus, vegetable, nursery, pasture, and sod farms. These products include both dry and liquid fertilizers.
BioNitrogen Corporation BioNitrogen Corp. is a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants