BioNitrogen signs agreement with Florida Fertilizer Company
BioNitrogen Corporation announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. for the purchase and sale of land in Hardee County, Florida. The MOU provides Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. an option to purchase up to 10 acres of land from BioNitrogen for the purpose of constructing a warehouse facility with rail access to blend, store and distribute fertilizer products.
Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. was established in 1959 in Hardee County, Florida. It handles a complete line of plant food and plant protection materials for citrus, vegetable, nursery, pasture, and sod farms. These products include both dry and liquid fertilizers.
BioNitrogen Corporation BioNitrogen Corp. is a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report