BioNitrogen signs agreement with Florida Fertilizer Company
BioNitrogen Corporation announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. for the purchase and sale of land in Hardee County, Florida. The MOU provides Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. an option to purchase up to 10 acres of land from BioNitrogen for the purpose of constructing a warehouse facility with rail access to blend, store and distribute fertilizer products.
Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. was established in 1959 in Hardee County, Florida. It handles a complete line of plant food and plant protection materials for citrus, vegetable, nursery, pasture, and sod farms. These products include both dry and liquid fertilizers.
BioNitrogen Corporation BioNitrogen Corp. is a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer.
- FMC opens new Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai
- Groundwater levels drop in Southwest in ongoing drought
- Council of the European Union adopts position on GMOs
- New Holland launches new self-propelled sprayer line
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- A good corn crop is taking shape
- Study says neonic insecticides widespread in Iowa waters
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Evogene amends Bayer wheat agreement