BioNitrogen signs agreement with Florida Fertilizer Company
BioNitrogen Corporation announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. for the purchase and sale of land in Hardee County, Florida. The MOU provides Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. an option to purchase up to 10 acres of land from BioNitrogen for the purpose of constructing a warehouse facility with rail access to blend, store and distribute fertilizer products.
Florida Fertilizer Company, Inc. was established in 1959 in Hardee County, Florida. It handles a complete line of plant food and plant protection materials for citrus, vegetable, nursery, pasture, and sod farms. These products include both dry and liquid fertilizers.
BioNitrogen Corporation BioNitrogen Corp. is a cleantech company that utilizes proprietary technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer.
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years