BioNitrogen granted U.S. patent for biomass-to-urea technology
BioNitrogen Corporation announced that the patent for its biomass-to-urea technology has been approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The patented technology will be used in BioNitrogen’s plants.
“This patent is an important milestone in BioNitrogen's strategy and confirms the uniqueness of our technology and process.” said Bryan Kornegay, president and CFO of BioNitrogen. “This patent is a key intellectual property asset and significantly enhances our competitive position in the marketplace.”
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants