BioNitrogen granted U.S. patent for biomass-to-urea technology
BioNitrogen Corporation announced that the patent for its biomass-to-urea technology has been approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The patented technology will be used in BioNitrogen’s plants.
“This patent is an important milestone in BioNitrogen's strategy and confirms the uniqueness of our technology and process.” said Bryan Kornegay, president and CFO of BioNitrogen. “This patent is a key intellectual property asset and significantly enhances our competitive position in the marketplace.”
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto