BioNitrogen granted U.S. patent for biomass-to-urea technology
BioNitrogen Corporation announced that the patent for its biomass-to-urea technology has been approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The patented technology will be used in BioNitrogen’s plants.
“This patent is an important milestone in BioNitrogen's strategy and confirms the uniqueness of our technology and process.” said Bryan Kornegay, president and CFO of BioNitrogen. “This patent is a key intellectual property asset and significantly enhances our competitive position in the marketplace.”
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta