BioNitrogen granted U.S. patent for biomass-to-urea technology
BioNitrogen Corporation announced that the patent for its biomass-to-urea technology has been approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The patented technology will be used in BioNitrogen’s plants.
“This patent is an important milestone in BioNitrogen's strategy and confirms the uniqueness of our technology and process.” said Bryan Kornegay, president and CFO of BioNitrogen. “This patent is a key intellectual property asset and significantly enhances our competitive position in the marketplace.”
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown