BioNitrogen granted U.S. patent for biomass-to-urea technology
BioNitrogen Corporation announced that the patent for its biomass-to-urea technology has been approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The patented technology will be used in BioNitrogen’s plants.
“This patent is an important milestone in BioNitrogen's strategy and confirms the uniqueness of our technology and process.” said Bryan Kornegay, president and CFO of BioNitrogen. “This patent is a key intellectual property asset and significantly enhances our competitive position in the marketplace.”
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals