BioNitrogen completes biomass feasibility study for Florida
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp., a cleantech company that utilizes patented technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer, announced that it has received the feasibility study for biomass feedstock supply to the initial BioNitrogen plant in Florida from BioResource Management, Inc. The feasibility study estimates a potential annual feedstock savings of around $1 million, more than an 11% savings on initial estimates.
"This biomass feasibility study estimates a significant annual savings to the plant for our feedstock supply cost,” said Bryan Kornegay, Jr., President and CFO. “We will now be able to receive more than two times our plant needs in the haul zone at a much lower price than originally forecasted."
"We are pleased with the BioResource team and their ability to deliver a quality product on time,” said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations. “The feasibility study validates our internal analysis and provides additional support to our funding sources about the biomass feedstock availability for the plant."
Biomass feedstock feasibility studies are a key requirement leading up to tax-free bond financing to ensure that plant sites will be sustained by local biomass supplies.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- U.S. Wheat Associates provides assessment on crop conditions
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Nevada Extension offers workshops on dealing with drought
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.