BioNitrogen commissions biomass feasibility studies
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp., announced that it has funded BioResource Management, Inc. to conduct feasibility studies for biomass feedstock supply to the BioNitrogen plants in the states of Florida and Louisiana.
BioResource Management, Inc. is a forestry, geography and agriculture-based firm located in Gainesville Florida that focuses on biomass resources and specializes in identifying, evaluating, predicting and providing biomass supplies to its industrial customers. Biomass feasibility studies are a key requirement leading up to tax-free bond financing to ensure that plant sites will be sustained by local biomass supplies.
"The biomass feasibility studies are a necessary prerequisite to securing competitive feedstock agreements in each location and for selling the bonds,” said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations. “The studies by BioResource Management will confirm the work to date on the availability of biomass in Florida and Louisiana to provide ample biomass feedstock supply for the plants. We are excited about completing these studies and advancing the project. Both the Florida and Louisiana studies are scheduled for completion in February."
Interested biomass suppliers should contact BioResource Management at www.bioresourcemanagement.com
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta