BioNitrogen commissions biomass feasibility studies
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp., announced that it has funded BioResource Management, Inc. to conduct feasibility studies for biomass feedstock supply to the BioNitrogen plants in the states of Florida and Louisiana.
BioResource Management, Inc. is a forestry, geography and agriculture-based firm located in Gainesville Florida that focuses on biomass resources and specializes in identifying, evaluating, predicting and providing biomass supplies to its industrial customers. Biomass feasibility studies are a key requirement leading up to tax-free bond financing to ensure that plant sites will be sustained by local biomass supplies.
"The biomass feasibility studies are a necessary prerequisite to securing competitive feedstock agreements in each location and for selling the bonds,” said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations. “The studies by BioResource Management will confirm the work to date on the availability of biomass in Florida and Louisiana to provide ample biomass feedstock supply for the plants. We are excited about completing these studies and advancing the project. Both the Florida and Louisiana studies are scheduled for completion in February."
Interested biomass suppliers should contact BioResource Management at www.bioresourcemanagement.com
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America