BioNitrogen commissions biomass feasibility studies
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp., announced that it has funded BioResource Management, Inc. to conduct feasibility studies for biomass feedstock supply to the BioNitrogen plants in the states of Florida and Louisiana.
BioResource Management, Inc. is a forestry, geography and agriculture-based firm located in Gainesville Florida that focuses on biomass resources and specializes in identifying, evaluating, predicting and providing biomass supplies to its industrial customers. Biomass feasibility studies are a key requirement leading up to tax-free bond financing to ensure that plant sites will be sustained by local biomass supplies.
"The biomass feasibility studies are a necessary prerequisite to securing competitive feedstock agreements in each location and for selling the bonds,” said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations. “The studies by BioResource Management will confirm the work to date on the availability of biomass in Florida and Louisiana to provide ample biomass feedstock supply for the plants. We are excited about completing these studies and advancing the project. Both the Florida and Louisiana studies are scheduled for completion in February."
Interested biomass suppliers should contact BioResource Management at www.bioresourcemanagement.com
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?