BioNitrogen commissions biomass feasibility studies
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp., announced that it has funded BioResource Management, Inc. to conduct feasibility studies for biomass feedstock supply to the BioNitrogen plants in the states of Florida and Louisiana.
BioResource Management, Inc. is a forestry, geography and agriculture-based firm located in Gainesville Florida that focuses on biomass resources and specializes in identifying, evaluating, predicting and providing biomass supplies to its industrial customers. Biomass feasibility studies are a key requirement leading up to tax-free bond financing to ensure that plant sites will be sustained by local biomass supplies.
"The biomass feasibility studies are a necessary prerequisite to securing competitive feedstock agreements in each location and for selling the bonds,” said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations. “The studies by BioResource Management will confirm the work to date on the availability of biomass in Florida and Louisiana to provide ample biomass feedstock supply for the plants. We are excited about completing these studies and advancing the project. Both the Florida and Louisiana studies are scheduled for completion in February."
Interested biomass suppliers should contact BioResource Management at www.bioresourcemanagement.com
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto