BioNitrogen acquires patents for urea production
BioNitrogen Plant FL I, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BioNitrogen Corporation, announced the acquisition of 4A Technologies, LLC., which company owns the patent pending technologies for the conversion of biomass into urea fertilizer. The acquisition strengthens BioNitrogen’s capabilities to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer. The company had previously licensed the technology to BioNitrogen.
"This acquisition is an important step in the process to further strengthen our position in the market for the production of urea,” said Carlos A. Contreras, president and CEO of BioNitrogen. "This technology will help support our rapidly expanding efforts to build plants in the U.S. that will provide domestically produced urea fertilizer.”
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops