BioNitrogen acquires patents for urea production
BioNitrogen Plant FL I, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BioNitrogen Corporation, announced the acquisition of 4A Technologies, LLC., which company owns the patent pending technologies for the conversion of biomass into urea fertilizer. The acquisition strengthens BioNitrogen’s capabilities to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer. The company had previously licensed the technology to BioNitrogen.
"This acquisition is an important step in the process to further strengthen our position in the market for the production of urea,” said Carlos A. Contreras, president and CEO of BioNitrogen. "This technology will help support our rapidly expanding efforts to build plants in the U.S. that will provide domestically produced urea fertilizer.”
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014