Belaruskali rules out new potash JV with Uralkali
Belarusian state-owned potash producer Belaruskali ruled out returning to a joint trading venture with Russia’s Uralkali on previous terms, chief executive Valerii Kirienko said on Monday.
Uralkali quit a marketing venture formed with Belaruskali, called Belarusian Potash Company (BPC), on July 30 and said it would funnel sales through a Swiss-based operation instead.
“I will never agree to form a joint venture with Uralkali on previous terms after what they have done,” Kirienko told a briefing in Minsk. “Maybe with another owner, but under no circumstances under (their) current policy.”
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting