Belaruskali rules out new potash JV with Uralkali
Belarusian state-owned potash producer Belaruskali ruled out returning to a joint trading venture with Russia’s Uralkali on previous terms, chief executive Valerii Kirienko said on Monday.
Uralkali quit a marketing venture formed with Belaruskali, called Belarusian Potash Company (BPC), on July 30 and said it would funnel sales through a Swiss-based operation instead.
“I will never agree to form a joint venture with Uralkali on previous terms after what they have done,” Kirienko told a briefing in Minsk. “Maybe with another owner, but under no circumstances under (their) current policy.”
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning