Belarus says to create new potash export company
Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko has ordered a new potash export company to be set up which will be responsible for co-ordinating exports of all Belarussian fertilizers, a statement from his office said on Thursday.
The move follows the collapse of a trading alliance which potash producer Belaruskali had with Russia's Uralkali .
Uralkali sparked a row when it abruptly pulled out of the partnership in a move that could push potash prices down 25 percent in the second half of 2013, an economic headache for Belarus where the soil nutrient accounts for 12 percent of state revenue.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Vertical Floor Blenders