Becker Underwood launches new Web site
Professionals searching for yield- and value-enhancing products — crop input retailers, seedsmen, dealers/treaters, crop producers, turf, aquatic, horticulture and vegetative management specialists — can now turn to Becker Underwood’s newly redesigned website – http://www.beckerunderwood.com.
The newly updated site now features improved navigation, better product information and a more streamlined experience for locating products online. Video and improved photography is being incorporated onto the product pages. And a new, improved search function allows users to quickly pinpoint the product information they are seeking.At this time, the redesign applies only to the United States and Mexico markets and the products pertaining to those regions. The remaining regions of the world will be phased into the new site throughout the next two months. This process will include the listing of product information customized to specific regions and will provide company information in several languages.
“This new Web site is part of our continual effort to provide our customers with the best service possible,” stated Fernando Lopez, global strategic marketing for Becker Underwood. “A part of this commitment is to have a website that gives constant updates on product information while at the same time being easy to use. We feel that this redesign helps accomplish those goals.”
The new website allows customers to quickly find their sales representative through the Find-a-Representative feature for both the Turf & Horticulture and Seed Enhancements sales teams. Also, the company will keep visitors up-to-date on recent news releases and give industry-specific examples of how its products are used in different applications. Finally, Becker Underwood’s Sustainability Initiative is more prominently featured on the new site.
“This is a bold new step to make BeckerUnderwood.com the first place people look to for our types of products,” said Charles Whitt, U.S. and Mexico communications director. “We will continue to refine the site to provide answers to the questions our customers are asking. A new powerful Solutions Finder feature will be rolled out in early fall to enhance the site
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems