Bayer appeals one case against Dow AgroSciences
The U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware issued a decision on Sept. 27 finding non-infringement of Bayer’s patent on 2,4-D herbicide resistance technology by Dow AgroSciences’ (DAS) Enlist products.
Bayer strongly disagrees with the Court’s reasoning and has filed an appeal. This patent is one of 12 Bayer patents asserted against DAS’s herbicide tolerance products.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs