Bayer appeals one case against Dow AgroSciences
The U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware issued a decision on Sept. 27 finding non-infringement of Bayer’s patent on 2,4-D herbicide resistance technology by Dow AgroSciences’ (DAS) Enlist products.
Bayer strongly disagrees with the Court’s reasoning and has filed an appeal. This patent is one of 12 Bayer patents asserted against DAS’s herbicide tolerance products.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta