Bayer appeals one case against Dow AgroSciences
The U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware issued a decision on Sept. 27 finding non-infringement of Bayer’s patent on 2,4-D herbicide resistance technology by Dow AgroSciences’ (DAS) Enlist products.
Bayer strongly disagrees with the Court’s reasoning and has filed an appeal. This patent is one of 12 Bayer patents asserted against DAS’s herbicide tolerance products.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement