Bayer appeals one case against Dow AgroSciences
The U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware issued a decision on Sept. 27 finding non-infringement of Bayer’s patent on 2,4-D herbicide resistance technology by Dow AgroSciences’ (DAS) Enlist products.
Bayer strongly disagrees with the Court’s reasoning and has filed an appeal. This patent is one of 12 Bayer patents asserted against DAS’s herbicide tolerance products.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014