Bayer adds third region to its commercial operations
In support of Bayer CropScience's continued growth and to strengthen its support of the Western horticultural market, the company has announced significant investments in its Commercial Operations organization.
Effective Sept. 1, a new Western Region, headquartered at Bayer CropScience's Fresno, California, field technology station, will be added bringing the company's total sales regions to three. This change coincides with the addition of five new operational districts across the country, increasing the company's total number of districts from 19 to 24.
"Our new Western Region further demonstrates our commitment to cultivating horticulture solutions for our growers. We are doing this by increasing touch points with customers as we deliver advanced research and solutions to support their success," said Inci Dannenberg, vice president of Commercial Operations for Bayer CropScience LP.
"This change, along with the addition of new districts, allows us to enhance our Commercial Operations organization in a way that not only helps us continue to grow as a company, but more importantly allows us a way to strengthen our relationship with customers to help them reach their goals," said Dannenberg.
Bayer CropScience will also bolster company resources through the addition of 45 new sales and field support personnel nationwide.
These employees represent a strategic effort to strengthen relationships with customers and to support the company's plan to deliver innovative solutions for agriculture in the fields of chemistry, seeds, biologics and services. In addition, new district managers overseeing company sales representatives will be added to ensure an equal focus on developing and growing people.
"We're looking forward to adding new talent to the Bayer team," said Dannenberg. "These bright agricultural minds will provide the support necessary to achieve sustainable success now and in the future."
To learn more about Bayer CropScience's operational locations and products, visit www.bayercropscience.us.
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto