Bayer CropScience introduces Credenz soybean seed
Bayer CropScience will expand the Credenz platform over the coming years by introducing multiple new trait technologies, working collaboratively with industry partners to deliver increasingly innovative tools for soybean growers.
“Soybeans represent a strategic crop for Bayer CropScience and our focus on building a fully integrated soybean portfolio of offerings will allow us to provide growers with complete solutions of seed, seed treatment, traits and crop protection solutions,” said Allen Gent, U.S. soybean product manager, Bayer CropScience. Bayer CropScience’s seed treatments range from the market-leading Poncho/Votivo to its highly anticipated newest addition – Ilevo. When registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ilevo will be the first product to provide breakthrough protection for soybean seedlings against the fungus that causes Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS).
Credenz will be available for the 2015 growing season in the United States. Bayer CropScience anticipates availability in most US markets beginning in 2015 for the 2016 growing season.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields