Asking for your meeting date input
AgProfessional is considering conducting one-day educational meetings in the Corn Belt region of the country, and we want to schedule the meetings at the most appropriate time for best attendance. The choices for the meeting days are sometime in the months of July, August or September, but they won’t be scheduled in conflict with major association meetings or trade shows.
We want to know when our AgProfessional readers would be most likely to attend a highly informational meeting or if it is highly unlikely that you could attend a meeting during any of the three months. To capture responses, we need you to click here to connect with our website poll at www.AgProfessional.com and express your opinion.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture