Asking for your meeting date input
AgProfessional is considering conducting one-day educational meetings in the Corn Belt region of the country, and we want to schedule the meetings at the most appropriate time for best attendance. The choices for the meeting days are sometime in the months of July, August or September, but they won’t be scheduled in conflict with major association meetings or trade shows.
We want to know when our AgProfessional readers would be most likely to attend a highly informational meeting or if it is highly unlikely that you could attend a meeting during any of the three months. To capture responses, we need you to click here to connect with our website poll at www.AgProfessional.com and express your opinion.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants