Asking for your meeting date input
AgProfessional is considering conducting one-day educational meetings in the Corn Belt region of the country, and we want to schedule the meetings at the most appropriate time for best attendance. The choices for the meeting days are sometime in the months of July, August or September, but they won’t be scheduled in conflict with major association meetings or trade shows.
We want to know when our AgProfessional readers would be most likely to attend a highly informational meeting or if it is highly unlikely that you could attend a meeting during any of the three months. To capture responses, we need you to click here to connect with our website poll at www.AgProfessional.com and express your opinion.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control