Asking for your meeting date input
AgProfessional is considering conducting one-day educational meetings in the Corn Belt region of the country, and we want to schedule the meetings at the most appropriate time for best attendance. The choices for the meeting days are sometime in the months of July, August or September, but they won’t be scheduled in conflict with major association meetings or trade shows.
We want to know when our AgProfessional readers would be most likely to attend a highly informational meeting or if it is highly unlikely that you could attend a meeting during any of the three months. To capture responses, we need you to click here to connect with our website poll at www.AgProfessional.com and express your opinion.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?