Asking for your meeting date input
AgProfessional is considering conducting one-day educational meetings in the Corn Belt region of the country, and we want to schedule the meetings at the most appropriate time for best attendance. The choices for the meeting days are sometime in the months of July, August or September, but they won’t be scheduled in conflict with major association meetings or trade shows.
We want to know when our AgProfessional readers would be most likely to attend a highly informational meeting or if it is highly unlikely that you could attend a meeting during any of the three months. To capture responses, we need you to click here to connect with our website poll at www.AgProfessional.com and express your opinion.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?