Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China
Arysta LifeScience China and South Asia (CSA) has received registration for Dinamic 70WG herbicide for corn in China. This is the first registration of Arysta LifeScience’s proprietary active ingredient amicarbazone in China and also is the first registration of this formulation for corn in an Asian country.
According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, total planted corn area in China has been steadily growing at 4 percent over the last 10 years; and domestic production volume reached more than 200 million tonnes in 2012, largely driven by increasing domestic food consumption needs. To meet demand, corn growers are continually seeking tools that will improve the productivity of their crops.
In field trials, Dinamic demonstrated effective control of broadleaf weeds and helped improve corn yields up to 15 percent. The systemic active ingredient in Dinamic is fast acting, offering flexible weed control during the early post-emergence application window.
“Dinamic 70WG is a strong herbicide brand globally,” said Bi JingQing, head of marketing, Arysta
LifeScience China and South Asia. “We are excited to bring this product to Chinese corn growers to help them improve productivity. Together, with our channel partners, we are committed to bringing more innovative and environmentally safe solutions to Chinese growers.”
Arysta LifeScience plans to launch Dinamic 70WG to the Chinese corn herbicide market for the spring 2015 season.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement