Arysta LifeScience and Cheminova form partnership
Arysta LifeScience North America LLC and Cheminova Inc. announced a partnership to combine two best-in-class fungicide chemistries through a product that will set the new standard for fungicide performance. Launched under the brand name Fortix, the product will combine fluoxastrobin, the fast-acting strobilurin, from Arysta LifeScience and flutriafol, the longest-lasting triazole, from Cheminova. The two companies will jointly market and sell Fortix Fungicide.
Fortix, registered in soybeans and pending registration in corn, can be applied once, early – using ground or aerial application – to provide full-season fungicide benefits to soybeans and corn. Growers will now have more flexibility with application timing and the method with which to apply fungicides.
Fortix is labeled for numerous diseases, including (but not limited to) frogeye leaf spot, brown spot and powdery mildew in soybeans.
“We believe the unique combination of these two chemistries from Arysta LifeScience and Cheminova will provide soybean growers with a fungicide that goes above and beyond what is currently available,“ said Kevin Staska, product manager, Arysta LifeScience. “Growers should see positive results in both their fields and their wallets.”
“Fortix gives growers the flexibility to spray once, early for yield-enhancing fungicide benefits all season long,” said Deneen Sebastian, product manager, Cheminova. “We believe this will set the new standard for fungicide performance, helping growers protect their investment and maximize every acre.”
The two companies are pursuing registration on other row crops.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System