Arysta LifeScience, DuPont to launch insecticides in Myanmar
Arysta LifeScience Myanmar has partnered with DuPont to launch Prevathon and Ammate, a new generation of insecticides effective against Lepidopthera pests in vegetables, pulses and rice crops. These products are suitable for integrated pest management with a low impact on the environment.
"Both products are good for insect resistant management," said U Myint Thant, Country Manager, Arysta LifeScience Myanmar. "They provide superior control for major pests such as diamondback moth (DBM), pod borer, beet armyworm (BAW) and rice stem borer infested on key crops such as pulses, crucifers and rice.
As new technology innovated by DuPont, the products enhance more yields and healthier crops. They are environmentally friendly, demonstrated by many trials conducted in several fields at the farm level.
A strong resistance management program to alternate use of these products with conventional insecticides, Prevathon and Ammate, will provide farmers with premium benefits for many years to come."
- New equipment enhances fertilizer research
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center