Argentina wheat output seen below USDA expectation
Argentina's wheat output this season is likely to reach only 9.5 to 10 million tonnes, well below the U.S. Department of Agriculture's estimate for 12 million tonnes, said Alex Bos, merchant analyst for Louis Dreyfus Corp, speaking in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
A shortage of rain in the northern part of Argentina's farm belt has held back wheat growth.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants