Anti-biotech study and corn ban is a mockery
Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., professor emeritus, University of Illinois Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, was a guest of Mike Adams on AgriTalk. Chassy said a French study released last week claiming health concerns from biotech corn is a mockery of science and was designed by an anti-GMO activist scientist who has an open agenda to find fault with everything biotech.
Chassy further suggested that Russia banning the import of biotech corn previously approved for import because of questions about food safety based on this French study is ridiculous. He said Russian scientists cannot be scientifically naïve enough to truly believe the French study will hold up to scrutiny. His thought is that the Russians have another agenda for banning the corn.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday