Anti-biotech study and corn ban is a mockery
Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., professor emeritus, University of Illinois Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, was a guest of Mike Adams on AgriTalk. Chassy said a French study released last week claiming health concerns from biotech corn is a mockery of science and was designed by an anti-GMO activist scientist who has an open agenda to find fault with everything biotech.
Chassy further suggested that Russia banning the import of biotech corn previously approved for import because of questions about food safety based on this French study is ridiculous. He said Russian scientists cannot be scientifically naïve enough to truly believe the French study will hold up to scrutiny. His thought is that the Russians have another agenda for banning the corn.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law