Animated video details role of foliar nutrition
Precision Laboratories has released an animated video that demonstrates the role foliar nutrition plays in agriculture and the differentiating factors specific to their unique line of Wuxal suspensions. The video can be viewed on the Precision Laboratories Agriculture YouTube page http://tinyurl.com/d8bsc6f.
The animated video provides an in-depth look at how plants receive nutrients and how an effective foliar nutrient program can benefit different stages of a crop’s lifecycle. The content is designed to educate applicators and growers on the unique benefits of foliar nutrition, as well as serve as an educational tool for retail management and agronomy sales representatives.
“Foliar nutrition plays a diverse role in agriculture, giving us an opportunity to produce a visual distinction of how the adjuvant advantage in Wuxal suspensions is unique and beneficial to the customer,” said Terry Culp, vice president of Seed and Nutrient Chemistries at Precision Laboratories. “The video takes complex information and distills it down to animations that are easy to understand, while emphasizing the key points of differentiation found in Wuxal suspensions.”
Precision Laboratories is a provider of specialized chemistries applied to plants, seeds, soil and water to maximize resource and biological performance potential.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism