Animated video details role of foliar nutrition
Precision Laboratories has released an animated video that demonstrates the role foliar nutrition plays in agriculture and the differentiating factors specific to their unique line of Wuxal suspensions. The video can be viewed on the Precision Laboratories Agriculture YouTube page http://tinyurl.com/d8bsc6f.
The animated video provides an in-depth look at how plants receive nutrients and how an effective foliar nutrient program can benefit different stages of a crop’s lifecycle. The content is designed to educate applicators and growers on the unique benefits of foliar nutrition, as well as serve as an educational tool for retail management and agronomy sales representatives.
“Foliar nutrition plays a diverse role in agriculture, giving us an opportunity to produce a visual distinction of how the adjuvant advantage in Wuxal suspensions is unique and beneficial to the customer,” said Terry Culp, vice president of Seed and Nutrient Chemistries at Precision Laboratories. “The video takes complex information and distills it down to animations that are easy to understand, while emphasizing the key points of differentiation found in Wuxal suspensions.”
Precision Laboratories is a provider of specialized chemistries applied to plants, seeds, soil and water to maximize resource and biological performance potential.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre