Agtelligent to introduce remote management software
Mixmate’s family-owned parent company, Agtelligent, is preparing to introduce innovative management software that allows users to track assets from the office while exchanging information directly with Mixmate in the field via wireless connection. This unique web portal can be accessed by desktop, laptop or mobile device and not only simplifies farm data transfers by tracking every ounce of chemical used, but also generates reports that are automatically emailed to growers and landowners notifying them when jobs are completed.
The Mixmate remote management software is cloud based and designed to manage multiple Mixmate units. In addition to wireless data transfer, users can login and access data with permissions relevant to their assigned tasks as well as have the option to select preloaded jobs allowing operators to quickly switch gears on the go. Tasks and jobs automatically update once the Mixmate, which comes with a rugged Android tablet, syncs with the server making the chemical mixing and application process quicker and more efficient.
“Our job builder functionality helps prepare work orders in advance, while the remote management capabilities allow real-time reporting to be completed on the job,” said Doug Applegate. “Overall, the interface makes the lives of applicators and growers much easier when it comes to record keeping and farm management.
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement