Agrium signs agency agreement with Monsanto
Agrium Inc. announced that Monsanto has entered into a one season, non-exclusive agency agreement with Agrium to offer the use of Monsanto’s Climate Pro platform to Crop Production Service’s (“CPS”) grower customers.
The Climate Pro technology will complement CPS’s existing comprehensive precision agriculture products and services offering, known as Echelon. Agrium will provide further details on the growth strategy for Echelon precision agriculture in the second half of 2014.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease