Agriculture launches #IFarmImmigration campaign
“Across the country, crops are rotting on the vine because our farmers don't have the workers they need,” said John Feinblatt, Chair of the Partnership for a New American Economy. "Our choice is clear. We either bring in our workers or we bring in our food. The American agriculture industry depends on getting this right.”
The #IFarmImmigration month is part of the #IAmImmigration campaign to engage industries across the economy who wants to fix our nation’s broken immigration system. Immigration affects everyone from scientists to entrepreneurs, from farmers to students. Over the next several months the campaign will engage each of these groups and more to push for reform.
To learn more about the campaign, visit iamimmigration.org.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics