Agriculture launches #IFarmImmigration campaign
“Across the country, crops are rotting on the vine because our farmers don't have the workers they need,” said John Feinblatt, Chair of the Partnership for a New American Economy. "Our choice is clear. We either bring in our workers or we bring in our food. The American agriculture industry depends on getting this right.”
The #IFarmImmigration month is part of the #IAmImmigration campaign to engage industries across the economy who wants to fix our nation’s broken immigration system. Immigration affects everyone from scientists to entrepreneurs, from farmers to students. Over the next several months the campaign will engage each of these groups and more to push for reform.
To learn more about the campaign, visit iamimmigration.org.
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California