Agriculture launches #IFarmImmigration campaign
“Across the country, crops are rotting on the vine because our farmers don't have the workers they need,” said John Feinblatt, Chair of the Partnership for a New American Economy. "Our choice is clear. We either bring in our workers or we bring in our food. The American agriculture industry depends on getting this right.”
The #IFarmImmigration month is part of the #IAmImmigration campaign to engage industries across the economy who wants to fix our nation’s broken immigration system. Immigration affects everyone from scientists to entrepreneurs, from farmers to students. Over the next several months the campaign will engage each of these groups and more to push for reform.
To learn more about the campaign, visit iamimmigration.org.
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners