Agricultural Lending Institute set for June 16-20
The Agricultural Lending Institute scheduled for June 16-20 at the Craig School of Business, California State University, Fresno, is advertised as a seminar designed for agricultural lending professionals, accountants, attorneys, farm managers and rural appraisers.
The institute/seminar is an annual program taught by the university. It is divided into first year and second year programming. It isn’t a cheap school, but it has value to many professionals associated with agriculture finance. The cost is $1,750.
“The ever-changing face of agribusiness poses increasing challenges for lenders, farm managers and agricultural consultants. These challenges bring opportunities for professionals who seek to reach a distinguished level of competency and leadership. It is ALI’s goal to develop effective leaders in agricultural finance,” the seminar announcement notes.
Presentations and courses on the first year program include:
- U.S. and Agricultural Outlook 2014—Rosy Time or Rocky Road?
- Integrated Approach to Financial Statement Analysis
- Key Financial Performance Indicators by Agricultural Sector
- Farm Boys and Farm Toys: A Recipe for Debt?
- A Framework for Business Analysis I & II
- Crop Inspection Techniques
- Crop Budgeting Tools and Techniques
- Trends in Agricultural Land Values
Registration can be completed online at www.aglendinginstitute.org.