AgHires.com offers hybrid service for ag job seekers
In the year 2050 more than 9 billion people will need something to eat every day. AgHires is helping farms and agribusinesses find the right people to help them keep up with demand by launching a new interactive website, AgHires.com. The website is dedicated to connecting top talent with the top employers in and around the agriculture industry. The site will use a hybrid approach offering sourcing services to build the pool of candidates reaching passive candidates which comprise 84% of the potential workforce.
AgHires.com will provide new and innovative tools for both employers and job seekers. Employers will be impressed by how they can brand their opportunities to job seekers using videos, pictures and logos. AgHires.com is more than a place to post a job. With AgHires sourcing services, jobs are posted to multiple job boards including Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed and more. AgHires also has an expert recruiting team focused on finding passive candidates, who may not be actively looking for a job, all to build a larger, more qualified candidate pool to select from.
For the job seeker, AgHires.com provides an easy and fast way to find jobs in and around agriculture. Posting a resume is free, easy, fast, and allows top employers to find the job seeker. Setting personalized job alerts can inform job seekers the minute their dream job is posted and the use of a private messaging system allows applicants to communicate directly and easily with employers.
“We know Ag industry, we understand what it takes to find the right people, and we’re determined to help. We’re beyond passionate for agriculture and working hard to promote our industry, its culture, and showcasing what we have to offer in today’s Ag job market,” said AgHires Founder Lori Culler.
Employers and job seekers can get started today at AgHires.com. The site will continue evolving while introducing new jobs, content and visual enhancements over the next few months.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.