AgGateway conference less than three weeks away
The 2013 AgGateway Annual Conference takes place Nov. 11-14 in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Are you signed up? Have you invited your trading partners?
The #1 draw to the conference is "networking, networking, networking." That's why we feature two receptions and multiple breaks, as well as free time for you to connect with team members, partners, customers and colleagues.
Plus, you won't want to miss these exciting general session speakers:
Tim McArdle, corporate vice president, Brandt Consolidated, presents, "Collaboration at Ground Level - A Retailer's Perspective". Ag retailing continues to be a face-to-face and belly-to-belly business based on personal relationships. How do retailers develop improved processes and still hold on to their strategic objectives, with implications for hiring and training, capital deployment and our very relevance in agriculture?
Kip Tom, managing member of Tom Farms LLC and president of CereServ Inc., provides a unique and valuable producer perspective. In 1996, Tom Farms became Pioneer's largest U.S. contract seed producer. In 2000, Kip led efforts to found a company in Argentina to produce seed for Pioneer. Today, Tom Farms is one of Monsanto's largest seed producers and is also developing into one of Indiana's largest grain commodity production businesses.
Mike Santostefano, director of marketing, AgIntegrated, Inc., shares insights on how to achieve goals for ag data management. Mike has experience with agricultural processes across the industry including ag retail, growers, crop inputs, equipment manufacturers, soil labs, crop insurance and independent software vendors.
Futurist Bob Treadway looks into the next decade for agriculture and the issues that affect collaborative information technology. He'll discuss best practices in foresight and strategy. He'll touch on developments that will drive, potentially disrupt, and present opportunities for agribusiness. He'll also suggest relatively certain dangers for agribusiness technology, and identify new uses for collaborative results.
- Two-year study to review GE crops
- Verdesian Life Sciences, Mitsui and Hokusan sign agreement
- Corn increases farmland value in four states
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown