AgCelerate announces the first annual industry forum
AgData, along with key industry stakeholders, recently hosted the First Annual AgCelerate Industry Forum in Charlotte, N.C. Attending the forum were representatives from trait and germplasm providers as well as agricultural suppliers.
The purpose of the forum was to discuss seed stewardship and how both providers and agriculture suppliers manage technology use agreements. The industry has collaborated with AgCelerate to help improve and consolidate the process. AgCelerate Stewardship is a single, centralized platform for facilitating the management of technology and germplasm license agreements across the seed industry. AgCelerate Stewardship provides both the suppliers and growers with a “One-Stop Shop” to sign and manage technology use agreements as well as simplify the compliance and reconciliation processes for trait and germplasm providers.
Once registered, growers can currently sign agreements with Bayer CropScience, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Pioneer, Monsanto, Westbred, Syngenta AgriPro, Limagrain Cereal Seeds, Terral Seeds and Washington State University at http://www.AgCelerate.comor via the AgCelerate iPad App.
“AgCelerate is a great example of the major players in the trait and germplasm industries coming together to enhance and simplify stewardship for both providers and their retailer customers. We are excited to be collaborating with the industry in this effort.” said David Lane, VP Sales, AGDATA.
For more information about AgCelerate or to register, growers and suppliers can visit www.AgCelerate.com.
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta