AgCelerate announces the first annual industry forum
AgData, along with key industry stakeholders, recently hosted the First Annual AgCelerate Industry Forum in Charlotte, N.C. Attending the forum were representatives from trait and germplasm providers as well as agricultural suppliers.
The purpose of the forum was to discuss seed stewardship and how both providers and agriculture suppliers manage technology use agreements. The industry has collaborated with AgCelerate to help improve and consolidate the process. AgCelerate Stewardship is a single, centralized platform for facilitating the management of technology and germplasm license agreements across the seed industry. AgCelerate Stewardship provides both the suppliers and growers with a “One-Stop Shop” to sign and manage technology use agreements as well as simplify the compliance and reconciliation processes for trait and germplasm providers.
Once registered, growers can currently sign agreements with Bayer CropScience, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Pioneer, Monsanto, Westbred, Syngenta AgriPro, Limagrain Cereal Seeds, Terral Seeds and Washington State University at http://www.AgCelerate.comor via the AgCelerate iPad App.
“AgCelerate is a great example of the major players in the trait and germplasm industries coming together to enhance and simplify stewardship for both providers and their retailer customers. We are excited to be collaborating with the industry in this effort.” said David Lane, VP Sales, AGDATA.
For more information about AgCelerate or to register, growers and suppliers can visit www.AgCelerate.com.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement