Ag Leader announces new AgFiniti remote support
Ag Leader announced that AgFiniti Remote Support allows dealers to connect to a user’s display for viewing and troubleshooting from any location in real-time.
This service makes it possible for farm managers, dealers and support technicians at one location to view an Ag Leader® Integra or Versa™ display in a client’s equipment at another location.
“It lets your dealer see exactly what you’re seeing,” explains Dave Wilson, product specialist at Ag Leader. “And that is extremely helpful when a user is in the field trying to solve an issue with their equipment.”
Wilson says Remote Support should reduce the communication barrier between the dealer and user to help resolve issues faster. User down time is also reduced as dealers can remotely view the display, rather than travel to the location for service.
“Ag Leader is unmatched in the industry for customer service and support,” Wilson stated. “We believe Remote Support will improve overall customer satisfaction and user confidence, knowing that help is just a click away.”
With an Ag Leader Integra or Versa display, USB Wi-Fi adapter and a license, AgFiniti users can access the remote display viewing feature through Ag Leader’s AgFiniti Cloud-Based Platform.
Remote Support from Ag Leader will be available in early 2014.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law