Ag Leader announces new AgFiniti remote support
Ag Leader announced that AgFiniti Remote Support allows dealers to connect to a user’s display for viewing and troubleshooting from any location in real-time.
This service makes it possible for farm managers, dealers and support technicians at one location to view an Ag Leader® Integra or Versa™ display in a client’s equipment at another location.
“It lets your dealer see exactly what you’re seeing,” explains Dave Wilson, product specialist at Ag Leader. “And that is extremely helpful when a user is in the field trying to solve an issue with their equipment.”
Wilson says Remote Support should reduce the communication barrier between the dealer and user to help resolve issues faster. User down time is also reduced as dealers can remotely view the display, rather than travel to the location for service.
“Ag Leader is unmatched in the industry for customer service and support,” Wilson stated. “We believe Remote Support will improve overall customer satisfaction and user confidence, knowing that help is just a click away.”
With an Ag Leader Integra or Versa display, USB Wi-Fi adapter and a license, AgFiniti users can access the remote display viewing feature through Ag Leader’s AgFiniti Cloud-Based Platform.
Remote Support from Ag Leader will be available in early 2014.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta