Advanced Biological Marketing to expand production facility
Advanced Biological Marketing (ABM) announced the expansion of its production facility at its corporate headquarters in Van Wert, Ohio. In the past three years, ABM has had a significant increase in sales growth for its all-natural agricultural biological products and market demand continues to increase, which has moved up the facility expansion by two years.
As a leading domestic company that solely produces sustainable, safe and natural crop products that increase crop yields, ABM is expanding their production facilities by 78,000 square feet over the next two years. This first phase of the project expansion will allow ABM to increase its current production capacity 10-fold. The expansion will also help the company shorten product lead times and more quickly react to changes in market conditions.
“This facility expansion is a significant step for the company,” said Dan Custis, ABM CEO. “As we continue to grow, it’s vitally important that we are able to meet the ever increasing demand for our current products and to prepare for the development of future products.”
A growing international company, ABM has additional facilities in Geneva, New York; Albert Lea, Minnesota and Lichtenburg, South Africa. Construction for its production facility expansion began this summer and is scheduled to be complete in early 2015.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto