Addition of 20,000 metric ton ammonia tank
OCI Partners LP, a Delaware limited partnership, announced it has acquired a 20,000 metric ton ammonia tank from Lucite International for additional ammonia storage capacity on-site at Beaumont, Texas.
OCI Partners owns and operates a recently upgraded, integrated methanol and ammonia production facility that is strategically located on the Texas Gulf Coast near Beaumont.
The facility currently has a methanol production capacity of 730,000 metric tons per year and an ammonia production capacity of 265,000 metric tons per year.
By acquiring the tank, OCI Partners will have additional ammonia storage capacity and access to an ammonia pipeline. The access to the pipeline will allow OCI Partners the flexibility to switch a larger portion of its ammonia sales via pipeline, as opposed to barge providing more flexibility on a need-be basis.
In addition, the acquisition of the ammonia tank will facilitate the installation of ammonia truck and railcar loading capacity which will help diversify OCI Partners' customer base.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.