ASTA, CLA's seed treatment stewardship website to launch
ASTA and CropLife America's jointly produced "Guide to Seed Treatment Stewardship" website will go live on Friday, March 22nd, but those who register in advance are eligible to win one of two $500 prizes.
Visit http://www.seed-treatment-guide.com/ to register! The Guide is the result of an industry-wide initiative (and the year-long efforts by ASTA's Lisa Nichols and an Expert Working Group) to promote the safe handling and management of treated seed.
Endorsed by the National Corn Growers Association, the Farm Bureau and the American Soybean Association, the Guide provides farmers and seed companies with critical information and up-to-date guidelines for managing treated seed effectively to minimize the risk of exposure to non-target organisms.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants