ASTA, CLA's seed treatment stewardship website to launch
ASTA and CropLife America's jointly produced "Guide to Seed Treatment Stewardship" website will go live on Friday, March 22nd, but those who register in advance are eligible to win one of two $500 prizes.
Visit http://www.seed-treatment-guide.com/ to register! The Guide is the result of an industry-wide initiative (and the year-long efforts by ASTA's Lisa Nichols and an Expert Working Group) to promote the safe handling and management of treated seed.
Endorsed by the National Corn Growers Association, the Farm Bureau and the American Soybean Association, the Guide provides farmers and seed companies with critical information and up-to-date guidelines for managing treated seed effectively to minimize the risk of exposure to non-target organisms.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight