ASTA, CLA's seed treatment stewardship website to launch
ASTA and CropLife America's jointly produced "Guide to Seed Treatment Stewardship" website will go live on Friday, March 22nd, but those who register in advance are eligible to win one of two $500 prizes.
Visit http://www.seed-treatment-guide.com/ to register! The Guide is the result of an industry-wide initiative (and the year-long efforts by ASTA's Lisa Nichols and an Expert Working Group) to promote the safe handling and management of treated seed.
Endorsed by the National Corn Growers Association, the Farm Bureau and the American Soybean Association, the Guide provides farmers and seed companies with critical information and up-to-date guidelines for managing treated seed effectively to minimize the risk of exposure to non-target organisms.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta