ASTA, CLA's seed treatment stewardship website to launch
ASTA and CropLife America's jointly produced "Guide to Seed Treatment Stewardship" website will go live on Friday, March 22nd, but those who register in advance are eligible to win one of two $500 prizes.
Visit http://www.seed-treatment-guide.com/ to register! The Guide is the result of an industry-wide initiative (and the year-long efforts by ASTA's Lisa Nichols and an Expert Working Group) to promote the safe handling and management of treated seed.
Endorsed by the National Corn Growers Association, the Farm Bureau and the American Soybean Association, the Guide provides farmers and seed companies with critical information and up-to-date guidelines for managing treated seed effectively to minimize the risk of exposure to non-target organisms.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report