ASTA, CLA's seed treatment stewardship website to launch
ASTA and CropLife America's jointly produced "Guide to Seed Treatment Stewardship" website will go live on Friday, March 22nd, but those who register in advance are eligible to win one of two $500 prizes.
Visit http://www.seed-treatment-guide.com/ to register! The Guide is the result of an industry-wide initiative (and the year-long efforts by ASTA's Lisa Nichols and an Expert Working Group) to promote the safe handling and management of treated seed.
Endorsed by the National Corn Growers Association, the Farm Bureau and the American Soybean Association, the Guide provides farmers and seed companies with critical information and up-to-date guidelines for managing treated seed effectively to minimize the risk of exposure to non-target organisms.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease