ASFMRA July 31 awards nomination deadline
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers members are being asked to take advantage of the opportunity to nominate a fellow member and/or co-worker for the 2012 ASFMRA Membership Awards.
All ASFMRA members are invited to submit names of individuals who are standouts in the profession. As noted in the reminder of a July 31 deadline for these nominations, “This is your society and no one knows better than you who deserves special recognition for what they bring to both the organization and to the profession. Who are the leaders? Who stands out as the go-to person? Which of your fellow members are outstanding in their community, their profession, and their chapter?”
The award selection process will begin once the nomination deadline passes, and the award winners will be announced during the society’s AgroNomics & 83rd Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, Ind., Oct. 29 to Nov. 2.
The awards for which nominations can be made through the website are Appraisal Professional of the Year; D. Howard Doane; Carl F. Hertz Distinguished Service; Early Career and Meritorious Service in Communications. Nominations for the Professional Farm Manager of the Year have already closed.
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday