ASFMRA July 31 awards nomination deadline
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers members are being asked to take advantage of the opportunity to nominate a fellow member and/or co-worker for the 2012 ASFMRA Membership Awards.
All ASFMRA members are invited to submit names of individuals who are standouts in the profession. As noted in the reminder of a July 31 deadline for these nominations, “This is your society and no one knows better than you who deserves special recognition for what they bring to both the organization and to the profession. Who are the leaders? Who stands out as the go-to person? Which of your fellow members are outstanding in their community, their profession, and their chapter?”
The award selection process will begin once the nomination deadline passes, and the award winners will be announced during the society’s AgroNomics & 83rd Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, Ind., Oct. 29 to Nov. 2.
The awards for which nominations can be made through the website are Appraisal Professional of the Year; D. Howard Doane; Carl F. Hertz Distinguished Service; Early Career and Meritorious Service in Communications. Nominations for the Professional Farm Manager of the Year have already closed.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement