ASA, EPA to hold Q&A webinar on proposed water rule
The Environmental Protection Agency's proposed Waters of the U.S. rule has created a great deal of concern within the agriculture community, with little in the way of clarification to quell producers' concerns.
To address these questions, we encourage ASA members to join in a special ASA question-and-answer webinar with EPA Assistant Administrator for Water Nancy Stoner this Wednesday, July 30, from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern.
Stoner heads EPA's water programs and has offered this opportunity for ASA members to ask questions about what the proposed rule will do. Comments on the rule are due October 20, 2014. Participants can join by phone or computer. Here are the webinar details:
Access Code: 976-750-745 (You will receive an audio pin after joining the webinar)
Webinar ID: 104-757-851
For more information on the webinar, please contact Patrick Delaney in ASA's Washington office at email@example.com.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto