ARA conference registration and housing open
Grab your clubs and team and join us in Miami for this year's ARA Conference & Expo!
Step 1: Register for the ARA Annual Conference, ARAPAC Golf Tournament, and ARA Annual Dinner.
Discounted registration fees for those who register on or before October 31, 2013! Online registration ends Friday, Nov, 15. Please note: Once conference registration has been completed, an email will be sent with links to purchase tickets to the ARA Annual Dinner & Auction.
Step 2: Reserve a hotel room at Trump's Doral Resort & Spa or Hyatt Miami at the Blue.
Attendees have a choice of two hotels for this year's conference. Hotel availability is limited to a first-come, first-served basis and include complimentary internet in guest rooms. Reservations must be made by Friday, Nov. 8. Reservations after date this are accepted on room and rate availability.
Step 3: Visit the conference webpage for information on conference special events & highlights, and to view the agenda.
Click here to download the Conference Brochure.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals