ARA conference registration and housing open
Grab your clubs and team and join us in Miami for this year's ARA Conference & Expo!
Step 1: Register for the ARA Annual Conference, ARAPAC Golf Tournament, and ARA Annual Dinner.
Discounted registration fees for those who register on or before October 31, 2013! Online registration ends Friday, Nov, 15. Please note: Once conference registration has been completed, an email will be sent with links to purchase tickets to the ARA Annual Dinner & Auction.
Step 2: Reserve a hotel room at Trump's Doral Resort & Spa or Hyatt Miami at the Blue.
Attendees have a choice of two hotels for this year's conference. Hotel availability is limited to a first-come, first-served basis and include complimentary internet in guest rooms. Reservations must be made by Friday, Nov. 8. Reservations after date this are accepted on room and rate availability.
Step 3: Visit the conference webpage for information on conference special events & highlights, and to view the agenda.
Click here to download the Conference Brochure.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops