ARA conference registration and housing open
Grab your clubs and team and join us in Miami for this year's ARA Conference & Expo!
Step 1: Register for the ARA Annual Conference, ARAPAC Golf Tournament, and ARA Annual Dinner.
Discounted registration fees for those who register on or before October 31, 2013! Online registration ends Friday, Nov, 15. Please note: Once conference registration has been completed, an email will be sent with links to purchase tickets to the ARA Annual Dinner & Auction.
Step 2: Reserve a hotel room at Trump's Doral Resort & Spa or Hyatt Miami at the Blue.
Attendees have a choice of two hotels for this year's conference. Hotel availability is limited to a first-come, first-served basis and include complimentary internet in guest rooms. Reservations must be made by Friday, Nov. 8. Reservations after date this are accepted on room and rate availability.
Step 3: Visit the conference webpage for information on conference special events & highlights, and to view the agenda.
Click here to download the Conference Brochure.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto