Registration ending for ARA Crisis Management course
There are many misperceptions about the agriculture industry in the minds of the public today. Is your agricultural retail business prepared in the event of a crisis situation? If the media came to your facility as the result of an accident or other event, are you prepared to respond?
Knowing how to react in these crisis situations is critical and could have a major impact on the success and reputation of your business. As the result of a request from ARA members who have already encountered these challenging situations, ARA has developed the Crisis Management & Media Training program for agricultural retailers.
This program is sponsored by FMC and CHS and will be led by two communications experts with experience dealing with mainstream press and crisis situations - Lani Jordan, Director of Corporate Communications for CHS, and Lindsay Strand, President of Lindsay Strand Associates, Inc. In addition to their experience with crisis communications, these individuals also have an understanding of the unique challenges for ag retailers since they have led many of the crisis communications programs that CHS provides to their own ag retail employees.
The registration fee includes crisis and media training, one nights hotel accommodations at The Tropicana - Las Vegas, Wednesday's dinner & reception, and breakfast and lunch on Thursday. A limited number of hotel rooms are available or Thursday night at the discounted rate on a first come, first served basis.
The Tropicana Hotel - Las Vegas
ARA Members: $550
Click here to Register Today!
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems