ARA, Asmark pro applicator training registration
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), in partnership with the Asmark Institute, is offering the Professional Applicator Training course at 26 remote locations strategically located throughout the United States. This course is geared exclusively towards the needs of agrichemical personnel.
The course is recommended for pesticide applicators and the management staff who supervise them. The training is designed to be performed every three years. Classes are limited to 30 participants and are being filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some classes are already full.
Register now to ensure you get the class most convenient to you! CEU/CCA credits are available.
Please click here for more general information, course agenda and locations (by clicking registration).
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism