ARA, Asmark pro applicator training registration
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), in partnership with the Asmark Institute, is offering the Professional Applicator Training course at 26 remote locations strategically located throughout the United States. This course is geared exclusively towards the needs of agrichemical personnel.
The course is recommended for pesticide applicators and the management staff who supervise them. The training is designed to be performed every three years. Classes are limited to 30 participants and are being filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some classes are already full.
Register now to ensure you get the class most convenient to you! CEU/CCA credits are available.
Please click here for more general information, course agenda and locations (by clicking registration).
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance