ARA, Asmark pro applicator training registration
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), in partnership with the Asmark Institute, is offering the Professional Applicator Training course at 26 remote locations strategically located throughout the United States. This course is geared exclusively towards the needs of agrichemical personnel.
The course is recommended for pesticide applicators and the management staff who supervise them. The training is designed to be performed every three years. Classes are limited to 30 participants and are being filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some classes are already full.
Register now to ensure you get the class most convenient to you! CEU/CCA credits are available.
Please click here for more general information, course agenda and locations (by clicking registration).
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants