ARA, Asmark pro applicator training registration
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), in partnership with the Asmark Institute, is offering the Professional Applicator Training course at 26 remote locations strategically located throughout the United States. This course is geared exclusively towards the needs of agrichemical personnel.
The course is recommended for pesticide applicators and the management staff who supervise them. The training is designed to be performed every three years. Classes are limited to 30 participants and are being filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some classes are already full.
Register now to ensure you get the class most convenient to you! CEU/CCA credits are available.
Please click here for more general information, course agenda and locations (by clicking registration).
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease