AGCO unveils $20 million expansion for French facility
AGCO, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and infrastructure, has announced a $20 million investment for its tractor manufacturing facility in Beauvais, France. The new complex will house the tractor cab production line and will also become home to a new Massey Ferguson International Sales Training Centre.
“This latest initiative at Beauvais underlines AGCO’s commitment to continuing long-term investment in our worldwide manufacturing facilities and product lines,” said Martin Richenhagen, chairman, president and CEO of AGCO. “This project will provide the necessary space and scope to improve the efficiency of our production and lower our manufacturing costs.”
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?