AGCO unveils $20 million expansion for French facility
AGCO, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and infrastructure, has announced a $20 million investment for its tractor manufacturing facility in Beauvais, France. The new complex will house the tractor cab production line and will also become home to a new Massey Ferguson International Sales Training Centre.
“This latest initiative at Beauvais underlines AGCO’s commitment to continuing long-term investment in our worldwide manufacturing facilities and product lines,” said Martin Richenhagen, chairman, president and CEO of AGCO. “This project will provide the necessary space and scope to improve the efficiency of our production and lower our manufacturing costs.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ports and River Receiving Systems