AGCO unveils $20 million expansion for French facility
AGCO, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and infrastructure, has announced a $20 million investment for its tractor manufacturing facility in Beauvais, France. The new complex will house the tractor cab production line and will also become home to a new Massey Ferguson International Sales Training Centre.
“This latest initiative at Beauvais underlines AGCO’s commitment to continuing long-term investment in our worldwide manufacturing facilities and product lines,” said Martin Richenhagen, chairman, president and CEO of AGCO. “This project will provide the necessary space and scope to improve the efficiency of our production and lower our manufacturing costs.”
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS