AGCO unveils $20 million expansion for French facility
AGCO, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and infrastructure, has announced a $20 million investment for its tractor manufacturing facility in Beauvais, France. The new complex will house the tractor cab production line and will also become home to a new Massey Ferguson International Sales Training Centre.
“This latest initiative at Beauvais underlines AGCO’s commitment to continuing long-term investment in our worldwide manufacturing facilities and product lines,” said Martin Richenhagen, chairman, president and CEO of AGCO. “This project will provide the necessary space and scope to improve the efficiency of our production and lower our manufacturing costs.”
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?