AGCO unveils $20 million expansion for French facility
AGCO, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and infrastructure, has announced a $20 million investment for its tractor manufacturing facility in Beauvais, France. The new complex will house the tractor cab production line and will also become home to a new Massey Ferguson International Sales Training Centre.
“This latest initiative at Beauvais underlines AGCO’s commitment to continuing long-term investment in our worldwide manufacturing facilities and product lines,” said Martin Richenhagen, chairman, president and CEO of AGCO. “This project will provide the necessary space and scope to improve the efficiency of our production and lower our manufacturing costs.”
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014