AGCO announces global Fuse Contact Center
AGCO agricultural equipment company announced a new customer support resource, the Fuse Contact Center, to assist customers with setup, calibration and operation of AGCO precision agriculture and machine communication technology products.
This first Fuse Contact Center in North America will be followed by other regional center launches which are planned for the first quarter of 2014. This first Fuse Contact Center will be open from 1:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week, and support the following AGCO Fuse technology products:
- AgCommand, AgCommand API, Fendt VarioDoc
- Auto-Guide 3000, Fendt VarioGuide
- FieldStar II
- System 110, 150, 350, AES 25
In North America, the center can be reached by calling toll-free AGCO Answers, (877) 525-4384, and selecting the Fuse Contact Center when prompted.
The contact center gives customers the opportunity to speak with an AGCO-trained support specialist for assistance using the AGCO Fuse Technologies. E-mail and live-chat support are under development, and will be offered at a later date.
“Best-in-class training and support is a key pillar of Fuse Technologies, AGCO’s global precision farming and connectivity strategy,” said Rob Lindgren, director of Global ATS service and training. “The Fuse Contact Center will supplement the support our dealers currently offer, providing additional operational assistance when needed with these specific technology products to help keep our customers’ operations running smoothly and efficiently.”
More information about Fuse Technologies can be found at www.agcotechnologies.com.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto