AEM to support GPS Innovation Alliance
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part of its efforts to protect the important economic benefit GPS technology provides for equipment manufacturers.
"I'm pleased to announce our support for the GPS Innovation Alliance," said AEM President Dennis Slater. "GPS will continue to play a broadening role in our global economy and in the ability of manufacturers to provide products offering increased productivity and efficiencies to their customers.
"We look forward to working closely with the Alliance to inform policymakers and GPS users about the importance of GPS to our economy."
A combination of the U.S. GPS Industry Council and the Coalition to Save Our GPS, the GPS Innovation Alliance recognizes the ever-increasing importance of GPS and other Global Navigation Satellite System technologies to the global economy and infrastructure, and is firmly committed to furthering GPS innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
The GPS Innovation Alliance is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- Pre-harvest weed control in row crops
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off
- Cargill fires first shot in legal battle over GMO trade
- Beck's begins construction on London, Ohio, facility
- Wheat gene discovery clears way for non-GMO breeding
- Sugarcane aphids confirmed on sorghum in Southern High Plains
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning