AEM to support GPS Innovation Alliance
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part of its efforts to protect the important economic benefit GPS technology provides for equipment manufacturers.
"I'm pleased to announce our support for the GPS Innovation Alliance," said AEM President Dennis Slater. "GPS will continue to play a broadening role in our global economy and in the ability of manufacturers to provide products offering increased productivity and efficiencies to their customers.
"We look forward to working closely with the Alliance to inform policymakers and GPS users about the importance of GPS to our economy."
A combination of the U.S. GPS Industry Council and the Coalition to Save Our GPS, the GPS Innovation Alliance recognizes the ever-increasing importance of GPS and other Global Navigation Satellite System technologies to the global economy and infrastructure, and is firmly committed to furthering GPS innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
The GPS Innovation Alliance is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants