AEM to support GPS Innovation Alliance
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part of its efforts to protect the important economic benefit GPS technology provides for equipment manufacturers.
"I'm pleased to announce our support for the GPS Innovation Alliance," said AEM President Dennis Slater. "GPS will continue to play a broadening role in our global economy and in the ability of manufacturers to provide products offering increased productivity and efficiencies to their customers.
"We look forward to working closely with the Alliance to inform policymakers and GPS users about the importance of GPS to our economy."
A combination of the U.S. GPS Industry Council and the Coalition to Save Our GPS, the GPS Innovation Alliance recognizes the ever-increasing importance of GPS and other Global Navigation Satellite System technologies to the global economy and infrastructure, and is firmly committed to furthering GPS innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
The GPS Innovation Alliance is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?