AEM to support GPS Innovation Alliance
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part of its efforts to protect the important economic benefit GPS technology provides for equipment manufacturers.
"I'm pleased to announce our support for the GPS Innovation Alliance," said AEM President Dennis Slater. "GPS will continue to play a broadening role in our global economy and in the ability of manufacturers to provide products offering increased productivity and efficiencies to their customers.
"We look forward to working closely with the Alliance to inform policymakers and GPS users about the importance of GPS to our economy."
A combination of the U.S. GPS Industry Council and the Coalition to Save Our GPS, the GPS Innovation Alliance recognizes the ever-increasing importance of GPS and other Global Navigation Satellite System technologies to the global economy and infrastructure, and is firmly committed to furthering GPS innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
The GPS Innovation Alliance is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?