* Projections of global population growth this century vary * Concern over food supplies to feed... Read more.
The U.S. 2014/15 corn yield forecast is raised once again to a new record high of 174.2 bushels per... Read more.
Thursday, the world puts 500 million family farmers in the spotlight in observance of World Food Day... Read more.
Progress in U.S. talks with Japan towards a Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact is encouraging,... Read more.
Even before the current farm bill was adopted, we shared our concern that a $4 plus plateau in corn... Read more.
Jerry Stoller, founder and president of Stoller Group, announced the groundbreaking at the site of... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
The Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST) presented the 2014 Borlaug CAST Communication Award... Read more.
Ohio State University Extension's Agricultural and Resource Law program has partnered with a group... Read more.
Corn prices declined in Wednesday night trading. Yesterday’s big drop in the equity markets... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced several steps that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is... Read more.
Big equity losses weighed on the ag markets Wednesday. Tuesday’s weekly USDA Crop Progress indicated... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta