Xanthion In-furrow fungicide from BASF has recently received Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for use... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the implementation of a new Farm Bill initiative that will... Read more.
An Israeli government panel on Monday proposed sharply raising taxes on mining activities, but... Read more.
Soybeans pulled grain prices higher Wednesday morning. Corn and wheat futures set back from overnight... Read more.
The USDA NRCS Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) provides financial and technical assistance to farmers... Read more.
Per acre gross revenue for corn in 2014 is projected to be $808 per acre in northern Illinois, $292... Read more.
A survey of agricultural retailers was undertaken to provide a benchmark of current practice adoption... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is announcing a new voluntary Drift Reduction Technology (DRT) program... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced that it has commenced testing wheat varieties in the United Kingdom for... Read more.
A federal appeals court has opened the door for Syngenta Seeds to revive a lawsuit it brought against... Read more.
Technicians are probably helping corn market bulls. Talk about the slow U.S. corn harvest and the... Read more.
Aphids in winter wheat have been reported in Hand County in central South Dakota as well as Hanson,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement