The Arkansas Farm Bureau and the American Farm Bureau Federation today called for clear, cost-benefit... Read more.
The last USDA crop progress report indicates 72 percent of corn in or past the dent stage with 5 percent... Read more.
A new computer model that shows how plants grow under varying conditions could help scientists... Read more.
A start-up company began testing an autonomous robot for applying sidedress fertilizer in Minnesota this... Read more.
The rate of growth in farm assets, debt and equity is forecast to moderate in 2014, the result of... Read more.
The 10 U.S. Agricultural Centers funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health... Read more.
Crop futures generally continued sliding Tuesday night. The ag industry is focusing upon the likely... Read more.
The National Corn Growers Association is reminding growers and those in the grain trade of the importance... Read more.
As worsening drought conditions continue to take a toll on California’s farmers, policymakers and... Read more.
Orthman, a leading provider of agricultural equipment and implements worldwide, announced the launch of precision... Read more.
Bearish expectations weighed on crop futures again Tuesday. The reduced threat of frost this weekend... Read more.
Productivity-boosting agricultural innovations in Africa could lead to an increase in global deforestation rates and... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning