While California continues to be plagued by exceptional drought conditions, the Southeast, Plains and the... Read more.
* Projections of global population growth this century vary * Concern over food supplies to feed... Read more.
The crop markets exhibited surprising strength Thursday. Overnight grain weakness seemed to reflect bearish... Read more.
Wind farms will be built more and more in shallow seas, from China to the United States, as the industry... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation together with Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business Global Social... Read more.
Haboob: a funny word, but its meaning is far from laughable. Defined as a type of intense dust storm... Read more.
FMC Corporation announced that it has executed $3.5 billion of unsecured credit agreements with lenders... Read more.
The crop markets exhibited surprising strength Thursday morning. Overnight grain weakness seemed to reflect... Read more.
Thursday, the world puts 500 million family farmers in the spotlight in observance of World Food Day... Read more.
Jerry Stoller, founder and president of Stoller Group, announced the groundbreaking at the site of... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
The Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST) presented the 2014 Borlaug CAST Communication Award... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta