The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Unveiled this week, the Enlist Ahead app offers growers and applicators vital herbicide application information... Read more.
Genetically modified organisms. GMOs. I’m not sure who thought up the nomenclature for this biotech wonder,... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
Wyffels Hybrids recently broke ground for an expansion of its company's Atkinson, Ill., production... Read more.
Organic farmers report that weeds are one of the biggest obstacles to the production of organic crops.... Read more.
Raven Industries’ Applied Technology Division announced Hawkeye, an innovative pressure-based nozzle control system that provides... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
Corn futures were mixed Tuesday night. Although yesterday’s USDA reports implied record U.S. corn... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
Frontier Scientific, Inc. (FSI) announces the expansion of its agricultural products offering through the acquisition... Read more.
Trimble has added advanced line acquisition technology to its Autopilot automated steering system:... Read more.
- Two-year study to review GE crops
- Verdesian Life Sciences, Mitsui and Hokusan sign agreement
- Corn increases farmland value in four states
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown