The 2014 farm bill contains new farm programs that will require complex decisions by farmers and landlords... Read more.
Members and leaders of the AgGateway organization have launched an affiliate non-profit organization, AgGateway Global... Read more.
According to the latest Drought Monitor, 82 percent of California is currently in extreme or... Read more.
Rep. Glenn 'GT' Thompson, Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee's Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and... Read more.
Oilseed rape is a key crop for the UK agricultural industry, with a strong history and good potential... Read more.
Prospects for massive harvests are weighing on corn and soybeans. Little news concerning the crop... Read more.
One of the best ways to determine if plant-parasitic nematodes caused you any problems this past year... Read more.
The University of California, Davis, has been selected by the Chilean government to form a new... Read more.
East-West Seed is now the exclusive distributor of vegetable seed products from Seminis and De Ruiter... Read more.
Two Indiana agricultural companies, Elanco, the animal health division of Eli Lilly and Company, and... Read more.
Dollar strength and harvest prospects are depressing crop markets. Anticipation of another massive U.S. corn... Read more.
Bayer intends in the future to focus entirely on the Life Science businesses - HealthCare and CropScience... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto