Unseasonably cool air descended on the nation’s heartland last week, easing stress on crops across... Read more.
The USDA’s latest Weekly Export sales report showed corn net sales of 291,500 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Reports from various media have explained the horrible conditions for agricultural operations in Ukraine being... Read more.
A new interactive map gives South Dakota agriculture producers an opportunity to closely follow research... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and FarmLink are teaming up to help farmers close the $11... Read more.
Chromatin, Inc., a leading agriculture technology company, announced that it has acquired Production Seeds Plus,... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
Dow Chemical Co said it would raise about $1 billion from the sale of corporate assets such as rail... Read more.
As U.S. farmers turn in record grain crops this autumn, many will have a powerful new tool - giant... Read more.
Fafinski Mark & Johnson, P.A. announced that it has added an Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) practice... Read more.
Grain futures followed soybeans higher again Wednesday night. There’s little fresh news concerning... Read more.
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Biofuel groups press White House on more than just 2014 targets
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Thursday night
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014