Farm equipment maker Deere & Co said it was exploring strategic options for its crop insurance... Read more.
As harvest begins across the country, the American Seed Trade Association reminds farmers about the... Read more.
The thousands of dollars farmers invest in equipment, seed and labor to produce row crops, such as... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc. expects to complete expansion of its Vanscoy, Saskatchewan,... Read more.
The EPA's decision not to appeal a key federal ruling in favor of West Virginia farmer Lois Alt... Read more.
According to a new market research report, “Seed Coating Materials Market by Type (Polymers,... Read more.
How are geopolitical trends unfolding worldwide likely to affect the global agricultural economy?... Read more.
Financial reporters have been quick to jump on the fact that two of the world’s larger fertilizer... Read more.
Good harvest conditions continued depressing corn prices. The weekly Crop Progress report didn’t seem to... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is working closely with the National Association of Agricultural Educators (NAAE) to award... Read more.
Buyers from China at the second-annual, soy-checkoff-funded U.S. Global Trade Exchange have agreed... Read more.
A second company has sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically modified corn seed not approved... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?