USDA announced $25 million in funding intended to help rural businesses grow, diversify, and create... Read more.
Corn futures rose in concert with beans and wheat Thursday morning. The weekly USDA Export Sales... Read more.
Ryegrass demonstrates a unique quality to control the growth of other plants – such as the infamous... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection (DuPont) announced an agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) for DuPont... Read more.
Crop markets rallied to varying degrees Wednesday night. The ongoing industry of the Midwest corn... Read more.
Canadian farmers are on course to produce less wheat and canola than expected, according to Statistics... Read more.
Recent commodity price declines have led to increasing concerns that farmland prices could decline as... Read more.
Climate change will cut South Asia's growth almost 9 percent by the end of the century unless world... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law