Corn net sales dropped to yet another 10-week low, marking the second third consecutive week the USDA... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
Biologists at UC San Diego have succeeded in visualizing the movement within plants of a key hormone... Read more.
Rothamsted Research submitted an application in late January 2014 to the Department for Environment, Food... Read more.
More than 150 area member-owners and guests joined the Wheat Growers' Frederick agronomy staff to... Read more.
Corn traders are awaiting the Export Sales report. The corn market declined in response to weather... Read more.
Not far from an enormous crater where a fertilizer plant stood before an explosion there killed 15... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that starting April 15, eligible farmers and ranchers can sign... Read more.
Continued talk of improved planting conditions depressed corn futures Wednesday. Although surging soy... Read more.
Pacific Coast Terminals Co. Ltd. (PCT) and K+S Potash Canada General Partnership (K+S Potash Canada)... Read more.
Continued talk of accelerated plantings is depressing corn futures. Although surging soy prices... Read more.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants