There was little change in the Drought Monitor report, but relief may be on the way for parched California. Roughly... Read more.
A coalition of U.S. farmer and environmental groups filed a lawsuit on Wednesday seeking to overturn... Read more.
Inocucor Technologies, Inc. and McGill University have signed a research and licensing agreement... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer celebrated the opening of two new processing towers representing a $19 million investment... Read more.
No-till farming, a key conservation agriculture strategy that avoids conventional plowing and otherwise disturbing the... Read more.
Crop futures moved unanimously higher Thursday night. Yesterday’s crop market gains, particularly the soybean... Read more.
Herbicides applied in the fall often can provide improved control of many winter annual weed species... Read more.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has awarded a grant to TekWear, LLC, Georgia Institute... Read more.
According to the USDA/NASS as of Sunday, Oct. 19, 23 percent of Ohio’s corn was mature, compared... Read more.
Export data boosted corn futures Thursday. The weekly USDA Export Sales report stated last week’s... Read more.
White sugarcane aphid was found last week in South Carolina sorghum and this week as far north as... Read more.
Online registration is now open for the 2014 AGMasters Conference scheduled for Dec. 15 and 16 at... Read more.
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?