Early polling in a couple of states suggests that ballot measures might be viewed more favorably by... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Waldoch Farm’s fourth annual Corn Maze is designed in honor of the United Nations 2014 International... Read more.
Volatile prices can send a shudder through any savvy buyer, leading to the expectation of higher and... Read more.
Drought is the most important constraint limiting wheat yields in the U.S. Southern High Plains,... Read more.
Crop futures couldn’t sustain early gains. The Farm Service Agency released its updated numbers concerning... Read more.
Agriculture experts raised a number of concerns with genetically modified crops, including safety and... Read more.
Crop scientists at Washington State University have explained how genes in the barley plant turn on... Read more.
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean bushel per-acre yield in Georgia history. Dowdy’s... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the award of $15.7 million in Conservation Innovation Grants (CIGs)... Read more.
Interesting weather throughout the 2014 spray season left some fields with more weed problems than... Read more.
Four percent of the nation’s corn has been harvested, on-par with 2013’s pace but already... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre