The U.S. 2014/15 corn yield forecast is raised once again to a new record high of 174.2 bushels per... Read more.
Progress in U.S. talks with Japan towards a Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact is encouraging,... Read more.
Even before the current farm bill was adopted, we shared our concern that a $4 plus plateau in corn... Read more.
Ohio State University Extension's Agricultural and Resource Law program has partnered with a group... Read more.
Corn prices declined in Wednesday night trading. Yesterday’s big drop in the equity markets... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced several steps that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is... Read more.
The National Science Foundation is supporting the data-driven genomic science community with $31 million... Read more.
Big equity losses weighed on the ag markets Wednesday. Tuesday’s weekly USDA Crop Progress indicated... Read more.
Big equity losses are weighing on the ag markets. The weekly USDA Crop Progress indicated the corn... Read more.
The EPA is registering the herbicide Enlist Duo with first-time ever restrictions to manage the problem... Read more.
Editor’s Note: Due to a lapse in federal funding last October, the Crop Progress report will... Read more.
Future use of water and its impact on agriculture will be the focus of the 2014 Texas Plant Protection... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?