According to the latest Drought Monitor report, 82 percent of California is in extreme or worse drought,... Read more.
Toro announced the release of its latest guide, Micro-Sprinklers for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). The... Read more.
USDA announced $25 million in funding intended to help rural businesses grow, diversify, and create... Read more.
Corn futures rose in concert with beans and wheat Thursday morning. The weekly USDA Export Sales... Read more.
Ryegrass demonstrates a unique quality to control the growth of other plants – such as the infamous... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection (DuPont) announced an agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) for DuPont... Read more.
Crop markets rallied to varying degrees Wednesday night. The ongoing industry of the Midwest corn... Read more.
Canadian farmers are on course to produce less wheat and canola than expected, according to Statistics... Read more.
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- Arcadia Co-op to merge with Allied Cooperative
- Wisconsin's Biggest Weed contest winners announced
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Netafim USA announces strategic alliance with T-L Irrigation
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting