The Agricultural Act of 2014 (the “2014 farm bill”) has many new provisions that will... Read more.
According to a new market research report, “Seed Coating Materials Market by Type (Polymers,... Read more.
Financial reporters have been quick to jump on the fact that two of the world’s larger fertilizer... Read more.
Good harvest conditions continued depressing corn prices. The weekly Crop Progress report didn’t seem to... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is working closely with the National Association of Agricultural Educators (NAAE) to award... Read more.
Buyers from China at the second-annual, soy-checkoff-funded U.S. Global Trade Exchange have agreed... Read more.
A second company has sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically modified corn seed not approved... Read more.
Bayer CropScience is expanding production at its Muttenz site in the Swiss canton of Basel-Landschaft,... Read more.
The National Center for Public Policy Research is urging General Mills investors to vote down a shareholder... Read more.
The Iowa Chapter of Realtors Land Institute announced the results of its September 2014 Land Trends... Read more.
Good harvest conditions are still depressing corn prices. The weekly Crop Progress report held few... Read more.
The 2014 corn harvest may have started, but the pace remains below the five-year average. According... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto