USDA launched a new website to serve as a portal for climate information. The website launch was announced... Read more.
Soybean rust was confirmed earlier this week in three Arkansas counties: Ashley, Chicot and Drew. Amanda... Read more.
Did you notice discolored, mottled or dead soybean leaves during the growing season? For many growers... Read more.
Landmark Services Cooperative announced a new partnership with Curry Seeds. This new agreement broadens... Read more.
The outlook is good for global agricultural producers and agricultural trade, according to Curtis Jones,... Read more.
Now is a good time for growers to apply herbicide treatments to their fields to control weeds and... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $190.5 million in grants and loans to make broadband and... Read more.
With rain delaying the U.S. harvest and domestic and export use of crops strong, the squeeze on storage... Read more.
The Board of Yara International ASA has approved an investment of $350 million to increase value-added... Read more.
Corn futures were virtually unchanged Wednesday night. The yellow grain market looked set to continue... Read more.
Honeybees and pesticides are mortal enemies. They are also among a farmer’s very best friends.... Read more.
Wednesday’s soy reversal weighed on corn futures. The corn market seemed to power higher today,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement