Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that starting April 15, eligible farmers and ranchers can sign... Read more.
Continued talk of improved planting conditions depressed corn futures Wednesday. Although surging soy... Read more.
Pacific Coast Terminals Co. Ltd. (PCT) and K+S Potash Canada General Partnership (K+S Potash Canada)... Read more.
Continued talk of accelerated plantings is depressing corn futures. Although surging soy prices... Read more.
Fertilizer prices have been increasing in recent months; however, per acre fertilizer costs should be... Read more.
March storms increased snowpack in the northern half of the West but didn’t provide much relief... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
The Mosaic Company signed definitive agreements with Archer Daniels Midland Company to acquire its fertilizer... Read more.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), sometimes referred to as “drones,” have found a use beyond the... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the introduction of Cercobin fungicide, a broad spectrum curative and preventative systemic... Read more.
Nufarm Limited announced that, following a review of its New Zealand manufacturing operations, it will... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America