Vermont is exploring the potential of a phosphorus trading program to improve water quality in the... Read more.
An effective way to manage the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is to grow SCN-resistant soybean varieties.... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation (Valent) announced an agreement with Minneapolis-based MGK to manage the marketing... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Perdue AgriBusiness announced that Perdue plans to more than double the acreage... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency Thursday requested public comment on the agency’s proposal to remove 72... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency released an analysis of studies on the efficacy of neonicotinoid... Read more.
The crop markets are starting the week on a down note. The crop markets are hurting for substantive... Read more.
Activist hedge fund ValueAct Capital on Friday disclosed it had bought a 5.7 percent stake in Agrium,... Read more.
There has been a large change in corn grain prices this fall. How might that affect recommended nitrogen... Read more.
The 6th World Nutrition Forum ended two full days of stimulating sessions with plenty of food-for-thought... Read more.
Argentina's government this week will authorize the export of an additional 400,000 tonnes of... Read more.
European leaders aim to agree a new decade of energy policy to cut climate-warming gas emissions to... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning