Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)... Read more.
More than 230 Iowa high school students gathered this week at Iowa State University to "confront the... Read more.
The hard freeze throughout Kansas in the early morning hours of April 15, could cause some damage... Read more.
High quality ammonium thiosulphate (ATS) is available to ag liquid suppliers throughout the Central and... Read more.
Corn net sales dropped to yet another 10-week low, marking the second third consecutive week the USDA... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
Biologists at UC San Diego have succeeded in visualizing the movement within plants of a key hormone... Read more.
Rothamsted Research submitted an application in late January 2014 to the Department for Environment, Food... Read more.
More than 150 area member-owners and guests joined the Wheat Growers' Frederick agronomy staff to... Read more.
Corn traders are awaiting the Export Sales report. The corn market declined in response to weather... Read more.
Not far from an enormous crater where a fertilizer plant stood before an explosion there killed 15... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants