Actual cropland returns in 2013 and projected returns in 2014 and 2015 are considerably below returns... Read more.
Granular has completed a four-month intensive beta testing program with a group of charter customers... Read more.
Europe is heading toward a large wheat harvest this year but concerns are mounting that much of... Read more.
Corn futures posted a late bounce Friday afternoon. Large fall harvest prospects have recently exerted... Read more.
Tecomate Wildlife Systems, LLC, a leader of modern food plot management and owner of Tecomate Seed,... Read more.
Corn futures dipped along with soy prices Friday morning. Large fall harvest prospects are exerting... Read more.
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
An Oregon citizens' initiative that would require labeling of foods made with genetically modified ingredients... Read more.
Washington State University researchers say ancestral exposures to the pesticide methoxychlor may lead to adult... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience China and South Asia (CSA) has received registration for Dinamic 70WG herbicide for... Read more.
AgData, a leading provider of strategic data and analytical solutions to the world’s largest agricultural,... Read more.
CoBank, a cooperative bank serving agribusinesses, rural infrastructure providers and Farm Credit associations throughout the... Read more.
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Biofuel groups press White House on more than just 2014 targets
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Thursday night
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014