There’s a national shortage of young agricultural professionals, according to a report released last week... Read more.
Gov. Terry E. Branstad, Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds and Secretary Bill Northey, along with relevant state... Read more.
Opponents of GMO food labeling proposals on the ballot next month in Oregon and Colorado have contributed... Read more.
Talk of accelerated harvesting depressed crop markets Sunday night. Wire service sources cited forecasts... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Growers may still have time to plant wheat this fall even though cool, wet weather that has delayed... Read more.
When java giants like Starbucks seek out the finest fair trade coffee beans in Guatemala, insects... Read more.
One of the world’s leading scientific authorities on irrigation and drainage recognized a South San... Read more.
Traders cited harvest pressure for Friday’s crop market weakness. Corn futures acted surprisingly well... Read more.
Prior to the economic crisis, Africa's share of trade with other emerging markets was a mere 30%.... Read more.
With harvest now in full swing Paul O. Johnson, SDSU Extension weed science coordinator, reminds farmers... Read more.
Spensa Technologies Inc., a precision agricultural startup, received $1.3 million from multiple investors and venture... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta