U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Gina McCarthy released a new Great Lakes Restoration Initiative... Read more.
From record droughts in Kansas to deadly wildfires in California, the United States is feeling the... Read more.
Researchers from Japan's Kazusa DNA Research Institute and National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO)... Read more.
CME Group Inc, owner of the Chicago Board of Trade grain exchange, said on Wednesday it had no immediate... Read more.
Financial markets may be depressing the commodity markets. The weekly Export Sales report seemed... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Scientists often measure the effects of temperature on insects to predict how climate change will... Read more.
Agrian, Inc. announced Wednesday that it has purchased Altamont Technologies, a California-based software development company... Read more.
If future agricultural productivity growth is less than anticipated, how will farmers and consumers respond? Using... Read more.
Increased greenhouse gas emissions equal to 4.4 million additional cars on U.S. roads are likely... Read more.
International news seems to be supporting grain and soy prices. Short-covering apparently boosted the... Read more.
Much of the 2014 Nebraska corn crop has experienced repeated and prolonged stress and wounding. While... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?